Tons of great seats for $29!
One day only! Sale ends Monday, March 20 at 11:59 pm.
For just $29 you can score best available seats* to some of the NJSO’s most exciting spring concerts, including:
- Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony conducted by Music Director Xian Zhang
- Ravel’s Boléro and a tuba concerto performed by NJSO Principal Tuba Derek Fenstermacher
- The music of Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
- Dvořák’s Eighth Symphony and Prokofiev’s Second Violin concerto performed by dynamic violin star Stefan Jackiw
- Sibelius’ Violin Concerto performed by Jennifer Koh and Schubert’s “Great” Symphony
- Season finale concerts: Music Director Xian Zhang and superstar pianist Yefim Bronfman
Hurry, quantities are limited and the best seats will go quickly. This sale ends Monday, March 20 at 11:59 pm!
Use promotion code SPRING29 when purchasing online, or call 1.800.ALLEGRO (255.3476) and mention the code.
* This offer is not retroactive, cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Offer is not valid for the following concert dates: 3/24, 3/31, 4/1, 5/7, 6/3 and 6/4. This sale ends Monday, March 20 at 11:59 pm. Additional restrictions may apply.
Byron Stripling and Marva Hicks’ chemistry lights up the stage as they take you through the most famous duets and solos recorded by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald. From “Love is Here to Stay” to “Just One of Those Things” and highlights from Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess, they recreate one of the most memorable collaborations in music history while capturing everyone’s hearts along the way.
BYRON STRIPLING trumpet (pictured)
MARVA HICKS vocalist
LEE MUSIKER conductor
NEW JERSEY SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA