- Personal information supplied to us either through a transaction or a form on our website can be used by the NJSO to send you relevant offers. This information includes but is not limited to your email address, home address and telephone numbers. We do not solicit personal information from people known to be children. If you wish to no longer receive marketing offers from us, please email email@example.com and request to be placed on the “Do Not Mail” and/or “Do Not Call” lists.
- Occasionally we exchange mailing lists with other select not-for-profit organizations. If you prefer not to have your name shared, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be placed on the “Do Not Trade” list.
- We do not sell, trade or rent our email list. If you wish to no longer receive our emails, click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of a NJSO email.
- The NJSO protects your information with appropriate security measures to guard against loss, misuse or alteration within reason.
- Our web servers and website applications track usage by IP address, but we do not monitor this information on an individual basis. We may occasionally place “cookies” on your personal electronic device to aid in transactions and marketing campaigns.