Would you like to be more involved with your New Jersey Symphony Orchestra? Become an NJSO Volunteer Ambassador!
You will support the NJSO in cultivating patrons, building audiences, generating positive word of mouth and raising awareness of the Orchestra in its communities. Volunteer opportunities generally coincide with our performance season, which runs from September through June. Current projects include:
- Greeting fellow patrons in the concert hall.
- Assisting at special events and receptions.
- Contacting patrons to thank them for their support.
- Promoting performances in your community.
- Assisting with Pre-Concert Adventures for kids at Family concerts.
- Selling raffle tickets for the Art Strings painted violin fundraiser.
- General office support.
If you are interested in becoming an NJSO Volunteer Ambassador, complete the application form below or, for more information, contact Renée Pachucki, Senior Director of Patron Relations, at [email protected] or 973.735.1722.