Photo: Dennis Gottschalk, 2014 NJSO Summer Parks Photo Contest Winner
NJSO Summer Photo Contest
Get out your smartphones and cameras for our annual summer photo contest!
Snap a photo of your experience at any of our summer parks concerts for a chance to win a 3-concert “Compose Your Own” subscription for two.
Four ways to enter:
- Instagram: Post your photos and mention @njsymphony using #NJSOPhotoContest
- Twitter: Tweet your photos @NJSymphony using #NJSOPhotoContest
- Facebook: Upload your photos to our Facebook page. For each concert we will create a dedicated post; submit your photos by including your name and photo in the comments’ section.
- Email: Send your photos to [email protected]
All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Monday, July 3.
The voting period will open after all entries have been submitted and will take place on Facebook from Tuesday, July 4, through Friday, July 7. To cast a vote for the winning photo, fans may “like” their favorite photos posted in the Facebook album “2017 NJSO Summer Photo Contest.” The photographer whose photo has the most “likes” will win a 3-concert "Compose Your Own" series for two. The winner will also have the chance to be featured as our Facebook cover photo for a day and to promote future NJSO concerts.
Check out last year’s summer photo contest entries here.
View the 2017 Summer Concerts here.
Eligibility RULES AND CONDITIONS:
Voting will take place from Tuesday, July 4, through Friday, July 7. The winning photo will be chosen on Monday, July 10. Contest entrants must “like” the NJSO on Facebook or follow the NJSO on Twitter and Instagram to be eligible for the prizes. Previous winners may participate in the contest but are ineligible to win any prizes. NJSO staff are not eligible to enter.
Photos must be a single image, not a composite, and must be appropriate subject matter and content, under the discretion of NJSO staff. Inappropriate photos are ineligible for voting and contest prizes. Some restrictions apply. All photo entries are subject to use by the NJSO.
* Photos taken at the July 15 concert at Richardson Auditorium in Princeton are ineligible for voting and contest prizes.