The Amadeus Circle
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS
There is no better time to be a member of our family! An Amadeus Circle membership provides you with unique access to the NJSO and the satisfaction of knowing that your support ensures the future of classical music in our state. Your contributions help the NJSO reach as many as 140,000 individuals throughout New Jersey—including as many as 60,000 participants in our education and community engagement offerings—each year. We encourage you to deepen your relationship with the NJSO by joining the Amadeus Circle or renewing your membership today!
The Amadeus Circle Challenge: Amplify the impact of your gift
Your Amadeus Circle gift to the NJSO not only helps the Orchestra through critical Annual Fund support but also can trigger a matching gift. The Amadeus Circle Challenge is designed to increase the impact of the Amadeus Circle by expanding the membership and deepening the commitment of existing members.
The Amadeus Circle Challenge:
- All new members’ gifts will be matched 2:1*
- A three-year pledge commitment for new and existing members will be matched at 50% of the cumulative pledge total*
*up to $10,000
Your Amadeus Circle gift to the NJSO helps the Orchestra not only through critical Annual Fund support but also through your leadership in this crucial initiative. Amplify your impact! Your commitment makes a difference.
For more information about the Amadeus Circle Challenge or membership in the Amadeus Circle, please contact Development Department, at [email protected] or 973.735.1730.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Donor’s Circle $2,500–$3,499 (non tax-deductible portion – $350)
- Access to donor intermission receptions at NJPAC and Red Bank for all NJSO Classical and Pops concerts
- Up to 10 passes to each scheduled open rehearsal
- Invitation to the annual appreciation events
- Invitations to attend post-concert receptions with NJSO musicians and featured guest artists
- Invitation to the NJSO Annual Meeting with voting privileges
- Priority reservation period for special travel opportunities
- Concierge service for ticket exchanges, ticket purchases and seat selection
- 10% discount on most concert tickets
- Recognition in NJSO program books for the entire season
Patron’s Circle $3,500–$4,999 (non tax-deductible portion – $350)
Previous level’s benefits, plus:
- Invitation to experience a private backstage tour of your favorite NJSO venue
Benefactor’s Circle $5,000–$9,999 (non tax-deductible portion – $350)
Previous level’s benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to attend closed Orchestra rehearsal and a talk–back session with the artists
Gifts of $10,000 and above (non tax-deductible portion – $350)
In addition to receiving all of the benefits listed below, Amadeus Circle Leaders who donate $10,000 or more receive premium benefits customized for their giving-circle level. The benefits of specific levels may include one or more of the following:
- Invitations to special VIP events
- Opportunities to sponsor artists and conductors
- Opportunities to underwrite education and community program
- Exclusive naming opportunities for concerts, series and other programs
For more information about the Amadeus Circle Challenge or membership in the Amadeus Circle, please contact Development Department, at [email protected] or 973.735.1730, or print out and send in an Annual Fund Membership Form.
NJSO Amadeus Circle Travel Program
Members of the NJSO Amadeus Circle have the opportunity to attend special trips. Travel the world as a group of friends (or make new friends!) and experience fine dining, interesting tours and marvelous concerts.