NJSO donors have the opportunity to participate in special trips. Travel the world with a group of friends (or make new friends!) and experience fine dining, interesting tours and marvelous concerts.
Donor Trips 2020
Rome, Venice, Milan and Lake Como | May 17–May 31, 2020 | Register by March 6
Amadeus Circle Tour
The Amadeus Circle travel program heads to Italy this spring for a musical grand tour! We start in Rome to take in the culture, food and spirit of the Eternal City. Next, we explore Venice, with a performance at Teatro la Fenice. We round out our journey in Milan with an opera performance at La Scala featuring Xian Zhang conducting La Verdi Orchestra.
Your curated, two-week trip to Italy includes:
- Classical music performances in each city, including opera performances at the historic Teatros la Fenice and alla Scala.
- Celebrate 500 years of Raphael in Rome through private tours at the Galleria Borghese, Scuderie del Quirinale—it hosts the world’s largest exhibition of the master’s works—and the Parthenon, Raphael’s final resting place.
- Private tours of Italy’s world-class museums and cultural sites, including the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, National Trust and UNESCO World Heritage site, Monastero di Torba in the Lombardy region, and Villa Necchi Campiglio in Milan.
- Backstage champagne toast with Xian following her La Verdi Orchestra performance.
- End-of-tour excursion to Lake Como followed by a celebratory dinner.
Accommodations include the Hotel d’Inghilterra Roma, J.W. Marriot Venice Resort & Spa, and Park Hyatt Milan—all five-star hotels.
Cost/Single Occupancy: $12,500 | Cost/Double Occupancy: $25,000
Pricing includes: Hotels and breakfast, interior transportation (business-class train and private coach bus), lunch or dinner each day (including alcohol), welcome drinks, celebratory dinner with Xian, champagne toast with Xian, concert and event tickets, private museum and cultural site tours with local guides, NJSO staff concierges, transportation to and from the airports, event-related transportation, gratuity and applicable taxes. Not included: International airfare, additional meals, add-on excursions.
Tanglewood Trip 2020
Please check back for more information about this trip.
Cultural Excursions 2020
Join to NJSO for specially curated cultural excursions! This new program gives our supporters from across New Jersey the opportunity to meet and share wonderful music and art together. Transportation is not included.
Seats are very limited, with a cap of four tickets per patron group.
Cultural Excursion: Carnegie Hall | Feb 20, 2020
Beethoven Cycle: Orchestre Révolutionnaire et Romantique
John Eliot Gardiner
Symphonies No. 2 and 3
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Cultural Excursion: Carnegie Hall | April 3, 2020 (SOLD OUT)
Beethoven Cycle: The Philadephia Orchestra
Symphonies No. 1 and 9
Friday, April 3, 2020