Bring members of your social club, clients, students and senior community residents—what constitutes a group is up to you! The greater the number, the greater the discount.
Discounted Group Pricing
Groups of 9 or more receive significant discounts on individual ticket prices for most concerts!
One time processing fee for entire group purchase, which means savings for everyone.
- Group leaders receive one complimentary ticket for every 20 purchased.
- Purchase 9–19 tickets and save 10%.
- Purchase 20–29 tickets and save 20%.
- Purchase 30 or more tickets and save 30%.
Groups that attend more than one concert each season may be eligible for even greater savings.
Group Order Details
- A 50% deposit is due within two weeks of the date your order is placed.
- The remaining balance is due one month prior to the performance.
- Orders placed less than four weeks before the performance date must be paid in full.
- You may adjust your ticket quantity without penalty, pending availability, any time prior to making the final payment.
- Only a $10 handling fee per group order. This represents a significant savings in ticket processing fees!
The Best Service for Your Group
Our Sales Consultant is here to provide you with personalized service from start to finish. To create a memorable excursion, ask about adding a backstage tour of NJPAC in Newark or a private reception for your group.
Act now and get the best available seats when you reserve as a group.
We provide a unique discount code just for your group to order by phone or online.
We can customize flyers to post or distribute to your group.
Come early or stay late and dine at a nearby restaurant as part of your group’s concert outing. We can make all the arrangements.
Come early and enjoy an informal discussion at select performances about the composers, guest artists and musical selections you are about to hear. These 30-minute events are free to all ticketholders and begin one hour prior to select performances.
Meet a Musician
Each group that attends NJSO concerts has the option of having a musician attend their reception or join them for lunch or dinner to get an insider’s view of the professional music world. Your group can have the rare opportunity to ask questions about the concert, music or guest artists and find out what it’s like to be a professional musician.
Reserve group tickets today!
Contact Julia Escueta, Director of Patron Services, at [email protected] or 973.735.0966, or fill out the form below.