Sponsorship of the NJSO is a great way to raise awareness of your brand and strengthen your organization’s commitment to the communities you serve through active philanthropy. The NJSO’s programs typically engage more than 120,000 individuals of all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, ages and experience each season. We welcome the opportunity to discuss the possibilities sponsorship can provide your organization.
The NJSO prides itself on providing a great diversity of programming that engages a range of listeners—from parents with children to casual listeners to classical music enthusiasts. Sponsorship packages can be targeted to include:
- Classical Series
- POPS Series
- Family Series
- Winter Festival
- NJSO Summer Concerts
- Specific Concerts and Events (browse our season calendar)
In addition to its artistic programming, the NJSO also offers corporate donors the opportunity to sponsor our Education & Community Engagement programs, which include the following initiatives:
- NJSO Early Strings Program
- Greater Newark Youth Orchestras (GNYO)
- Resources for Education and Community Harmony (REACH) chamber music ensembles
- Concerts for Young People
Benefits of Partnership
Partnering with the NJSO offers a wide range of benefits including brand visibility, corporate hospitality, client entertainment opportunities and employee benefits designed to meet your organization’s philanthropic and marketing objectives. Our statewide reach and great diversity of programming also provides your organization with the opportunity to identify a target market by interest, age range or geographic region, to name a few. Sponsorship packages are customized for your organization and provide exclusive access to a well-qualified client base. A sample of benefits includes:
Recognition and Marketing Visibility
- Recognition in NJSO promotional materials, advertising, on-site signage, website and broadcast emails.
- Opportunities to interact with our audiences.
- Concert series exclusivity.
The Concert Experience
- Tickets to sponsored concerts, special events and community programs.
- Opportunities for meet-and-greet events with NJSO musicians and guest artists.
- Exclusive Patron Services liaison for VIP ticket service.
Corporate Hospitality and Entertaining
- Host a pre- or post-concert function.
- Network at intermission cocktail receptions.
- Host an NJSO chamber ensemble at location of your choice.
- Employee discounts on concert tickets.
- VIP ticket priority service.
- Opportunities for employees to attend open rehearsals and backstage tours.
- Option to provide tickets through your rewards and recognition programs or as a customer promotion.
To learn more about New Jersey’s premier cultural institution and to explore the possibilities a partnership would provide your company, please contact Ingrid Novak, Director of Institutional Giving, at [email protected] or 973.735.1727.