Symphony Friends support the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra’s extraordinary music making, education programs and community engagement activities through annual gifts. Only 33% of the costs associated with our various concerts, programs and initiatives are covered by ticket sales. Your support makes up the difference, and we count on each gift to help us extend the joys of music to all New Jerseyans. We are your Orchestra, and you make all of our work possible!
There is no better way to ensure the future of classical music in New Jersey than by being a member of Symphony Friends. Gifts of any size truly make a difference, so please don’t delay—donate today!
To learn more about Symphony Friends, please contact Lindsay Wood, Manager of Individual Giving, at [email protected] or 973.735.1730.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Member $1–$99 (fully tax deductible)
- Subscription to NJSO eNews
Associate $100–$249 (value of benefits – $30)
Enjoy all Member benefits, plus:
- Two passes to a scheduled open rehearsal
- Recognition in the annual donor register
- Invitation to the NJSO annual meeting with voting privileges
- Receive 10% off most tickets
Contributor $250–$499 (value of benefits – $80)
Enjoy all Associate benefits, plus:
- Two additional open rehearsal passes, for a total of four
- Two passes to attend a donor intermission reception at NJPAC or the Count Basie Theatre during an NJSO Classical or Pops concerts
Sustainer $500–$999 (value of benefits – $130)
Enjoy all Contributor benefits, plus:
- Two additional open rehearsal passes, for a total of six
- Two additional passes to attend a donor intermission reception, for a total of four
- Advance notice of special concerts and events
Pacesetter $1,000–$2,499 (value of benefits – $200)
Enjoy all Sustainer benefits, plus:
- Two additional open rehearsal passes, for a total of eight
- Two additional passes to attend a donor intermission reception, for a total of six
- Invitations to pre- and post-concert receptions held at or near each of our venues
For benefits available at other giving levels, please visit the Amadeus Circle page.