Donors who give $100 or more to the Annual Fund are invited to many great events.
Events for 2018–19 Season
Annual Meeting—for donors of $100+
Held in the fall, the Annual Meeting gives NJSO supporters an opportunity to hear a report on the current state of the Orchestra and highlights of the upcoming season, meet NJSO Trustees and enjoy an intimate chamber music performance by NJSO musicians.
Van Vleck House and Gardens in Montclair
- Tue, Sep 25
Open Rehearsals—for donors of $100+
Watch the NJSO and exciting guest artists in rehearsal as they put the finishing touches on that week’s concert program. Light refreshments are available in the lobby one hour prior to the rehearsal start time at NJPAC.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark
- Monday, November 12, 2018, at 1:30 pm
- Friday, January 25, 2019, at 10 am
- Friday, April 5, 2019, at 10 am
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019, at 10 am
Richardson Auditorium in Princeton
- Friday, July 19, 2019, at 2:30 pm
Intermission Receptions—for donors $250+
Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine while meeting fellow symphony lovers and a musician or two during intermission at all NJSO classical and pops concerts in Newark and Red Bank.
Parsonnet Room at NJPAC in Newark, NJ
Carlton Lounge at the Count Basie Center for the Arts in Red Bank
- Donors of $250-$499: two passes
- Donors of $500–$999: four passes
- Donors of $1,000–$2,499: six passes
- Donors of over $2,500: unlimited access
Meet the Artists Backstage Receptions—for donors of $1,000+
Experience an exclusive opportunity to meet and speak with the conductor, soloists and/or NJSO musicians fresh off of the stage after select concerts.
- Saturday, October 13, 2018 at NJPAC
- Sunday, November 4, 2018 at State Theatre New Jersey
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 at NJPAC
- Friday, March 8, 2019 at NJPAC
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 at Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 at Count Basie Center for the Arts
- Friday, May 17, 2019 at Princeton
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 at bergenPAC
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 at Princeton
Dates subject to change
Donor Appreciation Luncheon—for donors of $2,500+ and planned giving donors
An annual tradition, this event allows members of the Amadeus Circle and Laureate Society to catch up with old friends and meet new ones over a delicious meal. The highlight of the event is a private chamber music concert presented by members of the NJSO.
The Manor in West Orange
- Sunday, October 28, 2018