Mon Sep 29, 2014
Watch The New York Times introduce Derek Fenstermacher to “Big Carl”—possibly the world’s largest tuba.NY Times video: NJSO Principal plays huge, legendary tuba
Sun Sep 28, 2014
Watch a “State of the Arts” feature on New Jersey composer George Antheil and the NJSO’s opening weekend.Watch NJTV’s ‘State of the Arts’ preview NJSO opener
Spotlight On ...
- bergenPAC In EnglewoodbergenPAC
- Mayo Performing Arts Center In MorristownMayo Performing Arts
Center in Morristown
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center In NewarkNew Jersey Performing
Arts Center in Newark
- State Theatre In New BrunswickState Theatre
In New Brunswick
- Count Basie Theatre In Red BankCount Basie Theatre
In Red Bank
- Richardson Auditorium In PrincetonRichardson Auditorium
Ann Kossakowski has been a member of the NJSO since 1980.