New Jersey Symphony welcomes you and wants to keep you safe.
In coordination with our venues, we will adhere to the safety protocols set by each venue. The venues will update these protocols if circumstances require.
Patrons attending performances are required to abide by the safety protocols of the venue. Please visit the venue's website prior to attending your performance for the latest safety protocol information.
Venue Safety Protocols and Policies
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark
- Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown
- Count Basie Center for the Arts in Red Bank
- State Theatre New Jersey in New Brunswick
- Richardson Auditorium in Princeton
New Jersey Symphony adheres by venue guidelines for patron attendance to performances.
If you have any questions about venue safety measures we encourage you to contact your venue directly, or you can contact Patron Services at 1.800.ALLEGRO (255.3476), Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm.